Recipe by Bergy
This wonderful on a burger or a hotdog. Have it as a side dish with your main meal The recipe is from The Taste of Home -Cooking for two Spring 2007 If you do not have a grill wok use a disposable foil pan and poke holes in it to allow the liqid to drain
- 1⁄2 large sweet onion, cut into 4 wedges
- 1⁄2 small red onion, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 medium leek, white part only, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash hot paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the onions, leek, garlic & oil, toss.
- Pour into a grillwok or basket.
- Grill uncovered over medium heat for 15-19 minutes or until tender, stir occasionally.
- Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with rosemary, salt, pepper & paprika.
- Serve warm.