Recipe by Marie
The next time you barbecue, place this buttery herb flavored onion packet right along side your meat. A yummy side dish!
- 1 large sweet onion (14 ounces)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- With a sharp knife, slice 1/2" off the top of the onion and peel onion.
- Cut into 12 to 16 wedges to within 1/2" of root end.
- Place onion on a double thickness of heavy duty foil.
- Open wedges slightly.
- Sprinkle with thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Fold foil around onion and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35 minutes or until tender.