Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found on www.wizard.net
- 4 medium sweet onions
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Peel onions; cut almost through each onion forming eight wedges.
- Place each onion on square pieces of heavy aluminum foil.
- Stir together butter, mustard, sugar and hot sauce.
- Drizzle mixture over onions.
- Bring up two opposite edges of each foil square and seal with double fold.
- Fold remaining edges to completely enclose each onion leaving space for steam to build.
- Place packets on upper grill rack.
- Close cover and grill for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with pepper and serve.