Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I had copied this from somewhere and didn't note where since it was prior to my discovering this site. Sounds interesting but I haven't tried it yet.
- Combine butter and peanut butter in a saucepan and cook over low heat stirring constantly until peanut butter melts.
- Add salt and Tabasco, stirring well.
- Brush the peanut mixture evenly over the corn.
- Wrap each ear in heavy-duty foil.
- Grill 40 minutes, turning frequently or until corn is tender.