1/4 Photos of Grilled Norwegian Salmon Burgers
Norwegian Nutrition S/B's Note:
A simple and healthy meal with Norwegian Salmon Burgers, quick and easy to prepare. A nutritious patty with a serving portion of 100g pure Norwegian Salmon. No fillers, binders or preservatives in this patty. Just plain wholesome goodness.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost Salmon patties for 10 minutes (Note: It's possible to cook the patties from frozen but it will be better to defrost the patties for at least 10 minutes, avoid a total defrost as the patties are made without any fillers or binders).
- 2Pre-heat grill (You may use a frying pan or wok).
- 3Add in half a stick of butter over medium heat.
- 4Place patties onto grill or frying pan, remember to keep the heat to medium as salmon meat is very delicate, you do not want to over-cook it.
- 5Flip the patties occasionally for about 8 - 10 minutes and you will have a succulent patty ready to serve.
- 6Sprinkle ground black pepper onto both sides of the patties.
- 7At this stage, you may start to brush some teriyaki sauce onto the patties and then add 1-2 slices of pickled gherkins and sliced tomotoes.
- 8Serve with the burger buns and that's it.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Norwegian Salmon Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 559.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen salmon patties