Recipe by Norwegian Nutrition S/B
A simple and healthy meal with Norwegian Salmon Burgers, quick and easy to prepare. A nutritious patty with a serving portion of 100g pure Norwegian Salmon. No fillers, binders or preservatives in this patty. Just plain wholesome goodness.
- 6 (100 g) norwegian frozen salmon patties (100g Per Patty x 6 patties)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 pickled gherkins
- 2 tomatoes
- brush lightly with teriyaki sauce
- 6 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost Salmon patties for 10 minutes (Note: It's possible to cook the patties from frozen but it will be better to defrost the patties for at least 10 minutes, avoid a total defrost as the patties are made without any fillers or binders).
- Pre-heat grill (You may use a frying pan or wok).
- Add in half a stick of butter over medium heat.
- Place patties onto grill or frying pan, remember to keep the heat to medium as salmon meat is very delicate, you do not want to over-cook it.
- Flip the patties occasionally for about 8 - 10 minutes and you will have a succulent patty ready to serve.
- Sprinkle ground black pepper onto both sides of the patties.
- At this stage, you may start to brush some teriyaki sauce onto the patties and then add 1-2 slices of pickled gherkins and sliced tomotoes.
- Serve with the burger buns and that's it.