An excellent summer salad! I dont care for the Tuna, but have no problem giving it away!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 44.37 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 7.39 ml anchovy paste
- 118.29 ml virgin olive oil
- 1 large summer squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 453.59 g tuna steak, 1 inch thick,cut into 4 pieces
- 8 jumbo shrimp, shelled,deviened and halved lengthwise
- 12 large sea scallops
- 226.79 g green beans, cut in half if large
- 226.79 g yellow wax bean, cut in half if large
- 1 orange bell peppers or 1 red bell pepper, slivered
- 473.19 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 354.88 ml drained nicoise olives
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- 1Whisk together the vineger, mustard, and anchovy paste until smooth.
- 2In a slow stream whisk in olive oil.
- 3In a medium bowl combine the seafood and squash with 2 T.
- 4of the dressing, toss and let stand for 15 minutes.
- 5Grill tuna to preference.
- 6the Scallops and squash will take around 10 minutes total, and the shrimp around 8 minutes.
- 7On 4 plates cover each with red lettuce leaves and place one piece of cooked tuna steak on each, off centered.
- 8In a clean large bowl toss together the remaining veggies and olives with the grilled shrimp, scallops and squash.
- 9Add the remaining dressing, toss well and divide between the 4 plates.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Nicoise Seafood Salad
Serving Size: 1 (630 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.2
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.0 mg
- Sodium 723.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 45.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: