Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An excellent summer salad! I dont care for the Tuna, but have no problem giving it away!
- 44.37 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 7.39 ml anchovy paste
- 118.29 ml virgin olive oil
- 1 large summer squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 453.59 g tuna steak, 1 inch thick,cut into 4 pieces
- 8 jumbo shrimp, shelled,deviened and halved lengthwise
- 12 large sea scallops
- 226.79 g green beans, cut in half if large
- 226.79 g yellow wax bean, cut in half if large
- 1 orange bell peppers or 1 red bell pepper, slivered
- 473.19 ml cherry tomatoes, halved
- 354.88 ml drained nicoise olives
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- Whisk together the vineger, mustard, and anchovy paste until smooth.
- In a slow stream whisk in olive oil.
- In a medium bowl combine the seafood and squash with 2 T.
- of the dressing, toss and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Grill tuna to preference.
- the Scallops and squash will take around 10 minutes total, and the shrimp around 8 minutes.
- On 4 plates cover each with red lettuce leaves and place one piece of cooked tuna steak on each, off centered.
- In a clean large bowl toss together the remaining veggies and olives with the grilled shrimp, scallops and squash.
- Add the remaining dressing, toss well and divide between the 4 plates.