Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An excellent summer salad! I dont care for the Tuna, but have no problem giving it away!
Make and share this Grilled Nicoise Seafood Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1⁄2 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 large summer squash, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 (1 lb) tuna steak, 1 inch thick,cut into 4 pieces
- 8 jumbo shrimp, shelled,deviened and halved lengthwise
- 12 large sea scallops
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, cut in half if large
- 1⁄2 lb yellow wax bean, cut in half if large
- 1 orange bell peppers or 1 red bell pepper, slivered
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups drained nicoise olives
- 1 head red leaf lettuce
- Whisk together the vineger, mustard, and anchovy paste until smooth.
- In a slow stream whisk in olive oil.
- In a medium bowl combine the seafood and squash with 2 T.
- of the dressing, toss and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Grill tuna to preference.
- the Scallops and squash will take around 10 minutes total, and the shrimp around 8 minutes.
- On 4 plates cover each with red lettuce leaves and place one piece of cooked tuna steak on each, off centered.
- In a clean large bowl toss together the remaining veggies and olives with the grilled shrimp, scallops and squash.
- Add the remaining dressing, toss well and divide between the 4 plates.