1/1 Photo of Grilled New Yorker
This quick and easy sandwich is adapted from a Cooking Light Recipe from 1993.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mayo and mustard in bowl, stir well.
- 2Spread on 2 slices of bread.
- 3Top with 1 slice cheese, 1 ounce ham, 1/2 cup cabbage, 1 ounce ham.
- 4Top with remaining bread slices.
- 5Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
- 6Add sandwiches; cook 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- 7*You can use leftover coleslaw instead of the plain cabbage and it is fabulous.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled New Yorker
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.8
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.1 mg
- Sodium 1154.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 23.2 g