This quick and easy sandwich is adapted from a Cooking Light Recipe from 1993.
Make and share this Grilled New Yorker recipe from Food.com.
- Combine mayo and mustard in bowl, stir well.
- Spread on 2 slices of bread.
- Top with 1 slice cheese, 1 ounce ham, 1/2 cup cabbage, 1 ounce ham.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
- Add sandwiches; cook 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- *You can use leftover coleslaw instead of the plain cabbage and it is fabulous.