1/2 Photos of Grilled New York Steaks With Chimichurri
this is not my own personal recipe, i added it for the zaar world tour game and now zaar reps refuse to remove it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (12 ounce) New York strip steaks
- salt & pepper
- 1Place steaks in a large baking dish and pour 1/2 of the chimichurri marinade over the steaks.
- 2Turn to coat the steaks.
- 3Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 4Preheat grill to high.
- 5Remove steaks from the refrigerator 20 minutes before grilling.
- 6Remove steak from marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- 7Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on one side until golden brown, turn over and continue grilling for 4 to 5 minutes for medium-rare doneness.
- 8Remove from grill, let rest 10 minutes and serve with remaining chimichurri on the side.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled New York Steaks With Chimichurri
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1271.2
- Calories from Fat 960
- Total Fat 106.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.7 g
- Cholesterol 275.5 mg
- Sodium 180.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 70.7 g