Recipe by Mirj
Very simple and elegant. You can also use the broiler in your oven.
Top Review by Marie
Made these to go along with a pork roast when we had company last week. However,to finish them, I baked them in the oven instead of grilling and they were fabulous! Had many compliments. The fact that you can boil them ahead and then complete the cooking at dinner time is always a plus. Thanks, Mirj!
- 3 lbs small red potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes; cool.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- Cut potatoes in half; transfer to large bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil; toss to coat.
- Grill potatoes until golden, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons oil over.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.