1/3 Photos of Grilled New Potatoes with Parmesan and Herbs
Very simple and elegant. You can also use the broiler in your oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
- 2Drain potatoes; cool.
- 3Prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- 4Cut potatoes in half; transfer to large bowl.
- 5Add 2 tablespoons oil; toss to coat.
- 6Grill potatoes until golden, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 7Transfer to bowl.
- 8Drizzle 2 tablespoons oil over.
- 9Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled New Potatoes with Parmesan and Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.3
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 62.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g