Recipe by sexymommalucas
Another good and easy recipe from Kraftfoods.com. Jazz It Up by adding chopped garlic cloves and fresh cracked black pepper to packet with the water and oil. Or substitute dressing with your favorite dressing.
- 1⁄2 lb baby new potato, red and white
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 tablespoons kraft sun-dried tomato dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (basil is also fantastic)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat.
- Place potatoes in center of 18-inch-long piece of heavy-duty foil. (Or, use a double layer of regular foil.)
- Drizzle with water and oil.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- GRILL 18 to 20 minute or until potatoes are tender.
- CUT slits in foil to release steam.
- Open packet.
- Drizzle potatoes with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.