1/1 Photo of Grilled Nectarines With Prosciutto
Taken from the Fresh Market .com website and posted for ZWT. These are savory, and best served as an appy - Delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Liberally brush grill with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- 3Wrap each nectarine wedge with one half slice of prosciutto and secure with a bamboo skewer.
- 4Brush with melted butter and place on the grill for 2-3 minutes or until prosciutto starts to brown.
- 5Meanwhile, place lime wedges on grill for 2-3 minutes.
- 6Remove limes and nectarines when brown.
- 7To serve, squeeze fresh lime juice over nectarines and sprinkle with chopped mint.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Nectarines With Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: