Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Taken from the Fresh Market .com website and posted for ZWT. These are savory, and best served as an appy - Delish!
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Liberally brush grill with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Wrap each nectarine wedge with one half slice of prosciutto and secure with a bamboo skewer.
- Brush with melted butter and place on the grill for 2-3 minutes or until prosciutto starts to brown.
- Meanwhile, place lime wedges on grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove limes and nectarines when brown.
- To serve, squeeze fresh lime juice over nectarines and sprinkle with chopped mint.
Yummy! Flavors go together well. The grilled lime wedge is a must. Omitted the butter as I forgot to put on and seemed fine. We put ours in a grill basket while camping on beautiful north shore of Lake Superior. Felt like we were glamping. LOL! Made for Culinary Quest 2014 for Cruising Culinary Queens.
These are so fabulous! The combo delivers on all the different flavors... sweet, salty, tart! The mint really kicked these up a notch too. Very easy too. Thanks for sharing! Culinary Quest '14
Sweet fruit and salty meat! Fabulous combination! I used nectaines and peaches, and I held the fruit and meat on the skewers together with the help of toothpicks, then removed them to serve on the skewers. Serve these hot off the grill, but hubby and I ate the leftover ones cold! I'll be making them again for guests for cocktail time tomorrow! Wonderful recipe, thanks for posting it! Made for ZWT 7 - Shady Ladies