1/1 Photo of Grilled Nectarines With Prosciutto
Taken from the Fresh Market .com website and posted for ZWT. These are savory, and best served as an appy - Delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Liberally brush grill with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- 3Wrap each nectarine wedge with one half slice of prosciutto and secure with a bamboo skewer.
- 4Brush with melted butter and place on the grill for 2-3 minutes or until prosciutto starts to brown.
- 5Meanwhile, place lime wedges on grill for 2-3 minutes.
- 6Remove limes and nectarines when brown.
- 7To serve, squeeze fresh lime juice over nectarines and sprinkle with chopped mint.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Nectarines With Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: