Recipe by alligirl
Taken from the Fresh Market .com website and posted for ZWT. These are savory, and best served as an appy - Delish!
Top Review by WiGal
Yummy! Flavors go together well. The grilled lime wedge is a must. Omitted the butter as I forgot to put on and seemed fine. We put ours in a grill basket while camping on beautiful north shore of Lake Superior. Felt like we were glamping. LOL! Made for Culinary Quest 2014 for Cruising Culinary Queens.
- 4 nectarines, cut into 6 wedges each
- 12 slices prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- of fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- 12 bamboo skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Liberally brush grill with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Wrap each nectarine wedge with one half slice of prosciutto and secure with a bamboo skewer.
- Brush with melted butter and place on the grill for 2-3 minutes or until prosciutto starts to brown.
- Meanwhile, place lime wedges on grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove limes and nectarines when brown.
- To serve, squeeze fresh lime juice over nectarines and sprinkle with chopped mint.