Prep 24 hrs
Cook 16 mins
These pork chops can also be made under the broiler also, all marinade ingredients can be adjusted to suit taste.
- 6 -8 pork chops (3/4 - 1-inch thick)
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic (or to taste)
- black pepper
- In a bowl combine all marinade ingredients, adjusting to suit taste.
- Prick the chops all over with a fork, and place in a shallow glass dish.
- Pour the marinade over the chops and turn to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours, or overnight (turning the pork chops occasionally to make certain that it gets marinated evenly).
- When ready to grill, discard the marinade.
- On a medium-high heat, grill the chops on both sides for about 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the chops are done.
Excellent flavor! The chops came out tender and moist. Really enjoyed the touch of orange taste. Nothing was overpowering. All the ingredients blended well together. Due to the weather outside I cooked them on my George Foreman grill. Wonderful recipe, thanks for posting.
I apologize but I did not care for this recipe at all. The vinegar was way too strong. I have used apple cider vinegar on chicken and its great but on pork it just gives it a sour taste. I will not be making this again.
My DB and I really loved this recipe. It kept the chops moist and gave them great flavor. I marinated them for about 3 hours - next time I will marinate overnight. Thanks for the post!