This is from my Low Carb Cookbook. OAMC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place meat in a large zip lock bag set in a shallow dish.
- 2For marinade, combine the apple juice, vinegar, shallots, mustard, oil, brown sugar, soy sauce and pepper.
- 3Pour over the meat and seal the bag. Place in refrigerator. (Or freeze if doing OAMC.).
- 4Drain meat, reserving marinade. Grill for 15-20 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160.
- 5Meanwhile, for the sauce, pour reserved marinade in a medium saucepan.
- 6Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- 7Simmer, covered, about 8 minutes, or until reduce to 2/3 cup. Slice meat and serve with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 151.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard