Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
This is from my Low Carb Cookbook. OAMC.
- 793.78 g pork tenderloin
- 118.29 ml apple juice
- 59.14 ml cider vinegar
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 59.14 ml brown coarse grain mustard
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 7.39 ml soy sauce
- 0.25 ml black pepper
- Place meat in a large zip lock bag set in a shallow dish.
- For marinade, combine the apple juice, vinegar, shallots, mustard, oil, brown sugar, soy sauce and pepper.
- Pour over the meat and seal the bag. Place in refrigerator. (Or freeze if doing OAMC.).
- Drain meat, reserving marinade. Grill for 15-20 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160.
- Meanwhile, for the sauce, pour reserved marinade in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, about 8 minutes, or until reduce to 2/3 cup. Slice meat and serve with the sauce.