Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
This recipes looks delicious and is served with the roast beef recipe I have published. Also from Good Taste magazine.
- 16 fresh fresh large mushrooms, stems removed
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons finely grated fresh lemon rind
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- To make gremolata combine all ingredients.
- Preheat grill on high.
- Place mushroom stem side up on baking tray (or outside bbq).
- Grill for 5 minutes then turn over and grill for a further 2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter.
- Sprinkle over gremolata and olive oil if using.