1/1 Photo of Grilled Mouth Watering Barbecued Chicken
Turn any meal into a picnic with this quick-prep, lip-smackin’ chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1BARBECUE SAUCE:.
- 2Heat all barbecue sauce ingredients to boiling in 1-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- 3BARBECUED CHICKEN:.
- 4Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat grill to medium heat.
- 5Mix salt, paprika and pepper. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt mixture.
- 6Place chicken skin side up on grill rack. Cover and grill 4 to 6 inches from heat 15 minutes; turn chicken. Brush with Barbecue Sauce. Cover and grill 20 to 25 minutes longer, turning and brushing with Barbecue Sauce, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- 7TO BAKE: Heat oven to 425°F Mix salt, paprika and pepper; mix in 1/2 cup Gold Medal© all-purpose flour. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with flour mixture. Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches, in oven. Place chicken, skin sides down, in dish. Bake 45 minutes; drain and turn chicken. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F Spoon hot Barbecue Sauce over chicken. Bake 15 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Mouth Watering Barbecued Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.2
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 170.2 mg
- Sodium 1408.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 43.3 g