12 hrs 10 mins
Mims & Squims's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon white peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt, divided
- 1/4 cup scallion, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1Toast peppercorns, cumin & coriander seeds, and cinnamon over medium heat, stirring, 1 minute until fragrant.
- 2Grind into coarse powder using small food processor, grinder, or mortar & pestle.
- 3Add garlic and 2 teaspoons salt. Mix into a paste & transfer to large bowl.
- 4Add onion, zest, juice, oil and parsley. Add chicken & turn to coat.
- 5Cover & refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 6Prepare grill to medium heat.
- 7Remove chicken from bowl; scrape off excess marinade. Sprinkle with remaining salt.
- 8Grill, turning, 25 minutes until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Moroccan Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.9
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 1246.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: