- 118.29 ml plain yogurt
- 3.69 ml ground cardamom
- 3.69 ml ground coriander
- 3.69 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.25 ml ground cloves
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 78.07 ml fresh coriander, chopped fresh or 78.07 ml fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Oil grill and heat barbecue to medium.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir yogurt with seasonings. Open thighs. Add to yogurt mixture and turn to coat.
- Lay chicken flat on grill. Barbecue, covered for 4 minutes. Baste with any remaining yogurt mixture. Turn chicken and continue to barbecue, covered until chicken feels springy when pressed, 4 to 6 more minutes.
- Place on platter and sprinkle with coriander.