- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄3 cup fresh coriander, chopped fresh or 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Oil grill and heat barbecue to medium.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir yogurt with seasonings. Open thighs. Add to yogurt mixture and turn to coat.
- Lay chicken flat on grill. Barbecue, covered for 4 minutes. Baste with any remaining yogurt mixture. Turn chicken and continue to barbecue, covered until chicken feels springy when pressed, 4 to 6 more minutes.
- Place on platter and sprinkle with coriander.