Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Chatelaine magazine
Make and share this Grilled Moroccan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch pepper
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄3 cup fresh coriander, chopped fresh or 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Oil grill and heat barbecue to medium.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir yogurt with seasonings. Open thighs. Add to yogurt mixture and turn to coat.
- Lay chicken flat on grill. Barbecue, covered for 4 minutes. Baste with any remaining yogurt mixture. Turn chicken and continue to barbecue, covered until chicken feels springy when pressed, 4 to 6 more minutes.
- Place on platter and sprinkle with coriander.
Absolutely perfect! I was going to make another Moroccan chicken recipe until I saw this one -- very authentic seasonings and easy to prepare. This is now my keeper.
This recipe is delicious!! As long as you have the spices on hand, this recipe is really quick and easy to make. Even my fussy kids love it!