Recipe by Mirj
A very healthy and exotic way to prepare chicken. Goes great with couscous and a fresh green salad.
Top Review by Kristin DeRamus
After months and months of trying recipes on Recipezaar, this one is hands-down, THE winner. I baked it (large semi-frozen chicken breasts) in the oven @ 375 degrees for 45min and it turned out moist and flavorful. Will be making this for company.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil (the best quality you can get)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion (, white part only)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, scallions, parsley, cilantro, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, turmeric and cayenne pepper in the container of a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Rub the mixture on both sides of the chicken breasts and let stand 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium hot.
- Grill chicken breasts 5-7 minutes on each side, or until done.