Prep 35 mins
Cook 7 mins
A very healthy and exotic way to prepare chicken. Goes great with couscous and a fresh green salad.
Make and share this Grilled Moroccan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil (the best quality you can get)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion (, white part only)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine oil, scallions, parsley, cilantro, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, turmeric and cayenne pepper in the container of a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Rub the mixture on both sides of the chicken breasts and let stand 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium hot.
- Grill chicken breasts 5-7 minutes on each side, or until done.
After months and months of trying recipes on Recipezaar, this one is hands-down, THE winner. I baked it (large semi-frozen chicken breasts) in the oven @ 375 degrees for 45min and it turned out moist and flavorful. Will be making this for company.
Well - let's do one word for this one - WOW! That's it! :) I placed all items into a gallon freezer bag, then added chicken, and let it marinate for 2 hours. Grilled the chicken, and served it alongside carrots piedmontese (#24156), zucchini ribbons w/ basil butter (#34110), swiss chard w/ feta cheese (#11548)...a fabulous meaal - and fairly low-carb. THIS is a keeper! I'm keeping this in mind for times when company comes on short notice - WONDERFUL - thank you!
I really loved this. When I made the marinade I decided it needed just a touch of something else so I gave it a squeeze of lemon and a dash of cinnamon and it took it over the top. Served it with cous cous and it got rave reviews. Next time I think I'll add some apricots or figs to the menu too and really do it up! Thanks for the great recipe!