1/23 Photos of Grilled Moroccan Chicken
A very healthy and exotic way to prepare chicken. Goes great with couscous and a fresh green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (the best quality you can get)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion (, white part only)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1Combine oil, scallions, parsley, cilantro, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, turmeric and cayenne pepper in the container of a food processor.
- 2Process until smooth.
- 3Rub the mixture on both sides of the chicken breasts and let stand 30 minutes.
- 4Preheat the grill to medium hot.
- 5Grill chicken breasts 5-7 minutes on each side, or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Moroccan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.9
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 725.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 25.8 g