Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found in a flyer sent out by grocery store. Marinade time is 2 hours and not included in prep time.
- 2 cups molasses
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 onions, quartered
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- Place all ingredients into a resealable bag and marinade for 2 hours.
- Remove pork and onions from marinade and grill or broil for approximately 10-12 minutes on each side or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F.
- You can thicken the marinade in saucepan to serve separately, if desired.
I can't believe that no one has reviewed this recipe. It is definitely a 5 star. So easy and so good. I did cook the marinade down and serve as a sauce. This is company worthy. Not only delicious but makes a beautiful presentation when sliced thick and served with grilled onions and sauce. A real keeper. I will use this recipe often. Thanks for sharing Chris.