Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
Prepare Black Bean and Corn Salsa to serve with these robustly marinated pork chops.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Mojito Lime Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 pork chops, trimmed (about 2 pounds)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, lime juice and water in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing. Place pork chops in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove pork chops from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Serve with Black Bean and Corn Salsa, if desired.