Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
Fresh Tomato Salsa is a lively accompaniment to grilled chicken breasts that's been marinated in the bold new Grill Mates® Mojito Lime Marinade.
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 ounce McCormick® Grill Mates® Mojito Lime Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- For the Fresh Tomato Salsa, mix first 7 ingredients in medium bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the Chicken, mix, oil, lime juice and water in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Serve with Fresh Tomato Salsa.