Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
The tangy cilantro-lime dipping sauce for these grilled chicken wings are inspired by the trendy cocktail.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Mojito Lime Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon McCormick® Red Pepper, crushed
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar or 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Mint Flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- For the Chicken Wings, mix Marinade Mix, lime juice, oil, agave nectar and red pepper in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Meanwhile, for the Mojito Lime Sauce, mix the last 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside. Remove chicken wings from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken wings over medium-high heat 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked through, turning frequently. Brush with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade. Toss chicken wings with Mojito Lime Sauce before serving.