- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons sake
- 4 tablespoons mirin
- 4 tablespoons light miso (soy bean paste)
- 3 green onions, crushed and silvered
- 3 teaspoons gingerroot, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend soy sauce, Sake, Mirin, miso, green onions, ginger root and garlic in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a large sealable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade into bag coating chicken with mixture.
- Marinate for 4 hours or refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill to 375°F.
- Shake marinade off chicken and pat dry.
- Place skin-down on hot grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip chicken and grill for 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown and done inside.