1/4 Photos of Grilled Miso Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
Japanese country-style grilled chicken. The thigh meat stays moist and tender, but boned chicken breasts can be used also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend soy sauce, sake mirin, miso, green onions, ginger root and garlic in a rectangular baking dish.
- 2Coat chicken with mixture.
- 3Marinate 1 hour or refrigerate overnight, turning several times.
- 4Preheat a hibichi, portable tabletop grill or charcoal grill. (Can also be cooked in a skillet.).
- 5Shake marinade off chicken; pat dry.
- 6Place skin-down on hot grill. Grill 4 to 5 minutes.
- 7Turn chicken; grill second side 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and done inside.
- 8When chicken is done, sprinkle with sesame seeds and seven-spice mixture.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Miso Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.4
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 693.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: