Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
The grill lends flavor to these awesome dressed-up pitas!
- 8 (6 inch) pita bread rounds
- 1⁄2 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups green pepper strips
- 1 1⁄4 cups red peppers, strips
- 1 1⁄4 cups yellow peppers, strips
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Spread pita bread evenly with sauce.
- Add cheese, mixed peppers and red onion.
- Place pita on sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil on grate of grill; cover.
- Grill 10 to 13 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with cilantro.
- Cut into wedges to serve- Make 8 servings, 1 pita each.