Recipe by Christy Luster
While making mini cherry cheesecakes for my Dad's birthday, I remembered my oven wasn't working!! So, decided I'd experiment with my outdoor gas grill. It worked and my patio smelled like a delicious bakery!
- 16 ounces softened light cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla
- 24 vanilla wafers
- cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Light grill.
- Mix together cream cheese, eggs, juice, vanilla and sugar.
- Spray mini muffin tin with fat free non-stick spray.
- Put Nilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
- Fill each cup almost to the top with mixture.
- Place muffin tin on grill and lower heat.
- Close lid to grill and check every 5 minutes until set.
- Let cool.
- Top with a spoonful of cherry pie filling if desired.