I have had this recipe for years. I take half the 4lb bag of thighs and save for other use then I throw this marinade right into bag with remaining thighs. Back into freezer it goes. When ready to use I let the whole bag thaw in fridge overnight in the marinade. The following night my chicken is marinaded and ready to go on grill!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients and pour over frozen thighs and put back in freezer, or,.
- 2Combine all ingredients and pour over thawed chicken and marinate at room temperature for at least one hour.
- 3Rub your grill grates with oil or nonstick spray before pre-heating as the sugars will cause the chicken to stick.
- 4Baste and turn chicken every ten minutes till no longer pink in center (grilling time will depend on size of your chicken).
- 5My family loves to dip so I have boiled the remaining marinade and reduced to 3/4 then served on side. It is strong so it is a matter of choice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Miami Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 125.9 mg
- Sodium 411.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper