Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
We make this for most camping trips. I get it ready at home and at camp we just put it on the grill. Goes great with corn on the cob and baked potatoes. Use your favorite meatloaf recipe.
- Mix your favorite meatloaf recipe using the LEANEST beef.
- When hollowing out onions, be sure to not go all the way through bottom or sides. Reserve removed onion for other use.
- Stuff the onions with as much hamburger mixture that will fit, mounding it on top a bit.
- Place onion in middle of square piece of foil. Pull sides of foil to top and twist.
- Bake on grill until beef is no longer pink. Usually 45 minutes or so, depending on size of onion.
- You can mix, stuff and freeze at home. Pop into cooler, and these will be ready to cook that night!