Recipe by mplsgirl
I found this at fooddownunder.com. It's very flavorful, and I really like the lime-soy marinade with the tropical salsa on top - a very good combination! Time does not include marinating time.
- 4 marlin steaks
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of, plus
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 green onion, choopped
- 1⁄2 mango, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 red peppers or 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 red onion, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub fish with garlic and leave garlic on fish. In pan or large ziploc, combine olive oil, juice of 1/2 lime, soy sauce, and green onion. Add fish and marinate about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, combine juice of 1 lime, mango, onion, salt, sweet pepper, and parsley. Chill while fish is marinating.
- Grill marlin over medium heat about 7-8 minutes per side. Top with fruit salsa and serve.