Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons pommery mustard
- 1 cup red wine
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon coarse ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 skinless turkey breast
- Make marinade in a large bowl.
- Check for seasoning.
- Marinate turkey breast for at least 6 hours or overnight. (One can speed up the marination process by slicing the breast into 4 to 6 long, thin slices.) Season the marinated breast and grill on low grill, 20 to 25 minutes. If it is a large breast, butterfly it so that it will cook through, if necessary, finish in a 350 degree oven.
- Let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.