Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was given to me to try not too long ago. Thought it would be a good one to post since it's about that time of year!
- For marinade, combine the above ingredients except fish.
- Place fish in a plastic zip-loc bag and add marinade.
- Seal bag and turn bag to coat fish well.
- Chill 2 hours, turning fish once.
- Remove fish and discard marinade.
- Grill fish on a GREASED rack of uncovered grill over medium coals for about 12 minutes, or fish flakes easily when tested with fork (Make sure you turn fish at least once during cooking).
We love grilled tuna and I couldn't wait to try this recipe. I used Riesling wine which gave the steak a delicious flavor along with the herbs and lemon. Cooked for 6 minutes on each side, it came out pink in the middle, just like we like it. Had along with an Asian salad for a delicious meal!
This was really enjoyed by my DW and I. I marinated them for 2 hours then threw them on the grill. Excellent taste from all the herbs. DW says she would even attempt to make these because of the ease of preparation. We will have these again when we can get the tuna cheap enough!
This was really good after marinating only 45 minutes, so I can just imagine how good it is done the entire 2 hours.