2 hrs 12 mins
Wendy W88's Note:
This recipe was given to me to try not too long ago. Thought it would be a good one to post since it's about that time of year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For marinade, combine the above ingredients except fish.
- 2Place fish in a plastic zip-loc bag and add marinade.
- 3Seal bag and turn bag to coat fish well.
- 4Chill 2 hours, turning fish once.
- 5Remove fish and discard marinade.
- 6Grill fish on a GREASED rack of uncovered grill over medium coals for about 12 minutes, or fish flakes easily when tested with fork (Make sure you turn fish at least once during cooking).
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Marinated Tuna Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 146.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: