Prep 1 hr
Cook 4 mins
Great meat substiture for the grill. Serve with rice and grilled vegetables
Make and share this Grilled Marinated Tofu recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces firm tofu
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients except tofu in blender.
- Slice tofun into 3/4 inch slice, place in a containeer and cover with marinade.
- Refrigerate at least one hour or up to 4 hours.
- Grill on barbecue or grill pan on high heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.