1/1 Photo of Grilled & Marinated Summer Squash
This dish goes well with any barbecue. It’s very simple and quick!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a container that is long enough to hold squash slices, mix water, tamari, sugar and ginger to make a marinade and set aside.
- 2Brush some olive oil on one side the squash slices.
- 3Grill the squash slices with the oiled side down for a few minutes. Brush the top side of squash slices as well.
- 4When the bottom side is done, flip the squash slices and grill the other side.
- 5Transfer the squash slices to the marinade and set aside at room temperature or in the refrigerator while you grill the other food or prepare other dishes.
- 6Infuse love and serve!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled & Marinated Summer Squash
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 506.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g