This dish goes well with any barbecue. It’s very simple and quick!
Make and share this Grilled & Marinated Summer Squash recipe from Food.com.
- In a container that is long enough to hold squash slices, mix water, tamari, sugar and ginger to make a marinade and set aside.
- Brush some olive oil on one side the squash slices.
- Grill the squash slices with the oiled side down for a few minutes. Brush the top side of squash slices as well.
- When the bottom side is done, flip the squash slices and grill the other side.
- Transfer the squash slices to the marinade and set aside at room temperature or in the refrigerator while you grill the other food or prepare other dishes.
- Infuse love and serve!