1/2 Photos of Grilled Marinated Steaks With Mushrooms and Blue Cheese
Recipe from Festival Foods, a grocery store in Green Bay. Time does not include marinating, which is 30 minutes to 2 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together three tablespoons of the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper, to taste.
- 2Pour the olive oil mixture over the steaks and rub in well over both sides. Allow them to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to two hours.
- 3Grill steaks until desired doneness is reached. I like mine medium rare.
- 4While steaks are grilling, sauté mushrooms and onions in butter and remaining oil with a pinch of salt and pepper over medium-high heat for about five minutes. Add the blue cheese.
- 5When the steaks are ready, smother with mushrooms and blue cheese.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Marinated Steaks With Mushrooms and Blue Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.6
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 485.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rib eye steaks