Recipe by deinemuse
I learned this in a recent cooking class. Simple and awesome! The marianade can stay up to 2-3 weeks if you make too much.
- 3⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 lbs skirt steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- Trim steaks of all fat and cut into 8-10 pieces.
- Pour marinade over the skirt steak and refrigerate for 3-4 hours and no more than 10 hours.
- Grill steaks over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes per side to server medium-rare.
- When cooked slice the steak thinly against the grain.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.