Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I learned this in a recent cooking class. Simple and awesome! The marianade can stay up to 2-3 weeks if you make too much.
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- Trim steaks of all fat and cut into 8-10 pieces.
- Pour marinade over the skirt steak and refrigerate for 3-4 hours and no more than 10 hours.
- Grill steaks over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes per side to server medium-rare.
- When cooked slice the steak thinly against the grain.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.