I learned this in a recent cooking class. Simple and awesome! The marianade can stay up to 2-3 weeks if you make too much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- 2Trim steaks of all fat and cut into 8-10 pieces.
- 3Pour marinade over the skirt steak and refrigerate for 3-4 hours and no more than 10 hours.
- 4Grill steaks over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes per side to server medium-rare.
- 5When cooked slice the steak thinly against the grain.
- 6Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Marinated Skirt Steak
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.1
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 133.7 mg
- Sodium 551.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 60.9 g