1/2 Photos of Grilled Marinated Mushrooms
1 hr 20 mins
from BC Grilling made easy. Note: prep time reflects 1 hour marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large zipper bag, mix oil,lemon juice, herbs and garlic. Add cleaned mushrooms; Seal and mix gently to coat mushrooms with marinade.
- 2Refrigerate at least 1 hour but not longer than 8 hours.
- 3Heat grill to medium.
- 4Remove mushrooms from marinade. You can skewer them or place them right on the grill.
- 5Grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning several times.
- 6Remove from heat and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Marinated Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.9
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 151.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g