Recipe by amybeth369
Easy marinate perfect for any cut of beer or pork. Taste great on the grill!
Top Review by Team Rocco
This marinade is delicious! I only had about 3 hours to let mine sit, but it actually turned out great. I also cooked mine on the grill over high heat for about 3 minutes on each side to get nice grill marks and get a sear. Then I turned the grill to medium and cooked it for about another 4 minutes on each side. Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside! PERFECT! Thanks for the recipe!! :)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs top-round london broil beef (about 1 1/4 inches thick)
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Make marinade: Mince and mash garlic to a paste with salt and in a blender blend with remaining marinade ingredients.
- In a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag combine London broil with marinade.
- Seal bag, pressing out excess air, and put in a shallow baking dish.
- Marinate steak, chilled, turning occasionally, at least 4 hours and up to 24.
- Prepare grill.
- Bring steak to room temperature (which should take about 1 hour) before grilling.
- Remove steak from marinade, letting excess drip off, and grill on an oiled rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals 7 to 9 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board and let stand 10 minutes.
- Holding a knife at 45 degrees angle, cut steak across grain into thin slices and serve with tomatoes.