Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another idiot proof recipe that impresses. Best when marinaded full 24 hours.
Make and share this Grilled Marinated Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Clean the lamb chops and put into a large glass pan.
- Squeeze lemons over the meat and let sit 5 minutes.
- Wash chops under running water.
- Mix together the marinade: crushed garlic, chopped parsley, chopped mint, olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- Cover lamb chops with marinade and refrigerate up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill or broil 4-6 minutes per side.
Yummy lamb chops. Very simple and they had great taste. Thanks Vicki in AZ. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
Try adding rosemary as one of your spices. You will love it on lamb.