1/1 Photo of Grilled Marinated Lamb Chops
Vicki in AZ's Note:
Another idiot proof recipe that impresses. Best when marinaded full 24 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the lamb chops and put into a large glass pan.
- 2Squeeze lemons over the meat and let sit 5 minutes.
- 3Wash chops under running water.
- 4Mix together the marinade: crushed garlic, chopped parsley, chopped mint, olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- 5Cover lamb chops with marinade and refrigerate up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- 6Grill or broil 4-6 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Marinated Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 936.8
- Calories from Fat 782
- Total Fat 86.9 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 110.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: