- 8 lamb chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 6 lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 10 sprigs Italian parsley, chopped
- 10 sprigs mint, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the lamb chops and put into a large glass pan.
- Squeeze lemons over the meat and let sit 5 minutes.
- Wash chops under running water.
- Mix together the marinade: crushed garlic, chopped parsley, chopped mint, olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- Cover lamb chops with marinade and refrigerate up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill or broil 4-6 minutes per side.