1/5 Photos of Grilled Marinated Halibut With Picante-Cilantro Mayo
3 hrs 20 mins
3 hrs 5 mins
This is another excellent recipe from a local TV Cookbook by "KCTS Cooks" (on the grill). It was sent in by proud Parents of a gourmet cook. Telling us that it will knock your socks off and stand by for a blast! I have made this numerous times and it will send you for a blast!
My Private Note
8 oz fi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 32 ounces halibut fillets
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt (i.e. Lawry's, Nature's, I like Johnny's seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 1Combine all the marinade ingredients.
- 2Marinate halibut filets for three hours.
- 3Combine all sauce ingredients and set aside.
- 4Grill halibut filets on medium-high heat 5 minutes per side, or to your liking.
- 5Serve immediately with sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Marinated Halibut With Picante-Cilantro Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.7
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 101.3 mg
- Sodium 471.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 61.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: