Grilled Marinated Garlic and Chili Rubbed Strip Loin Steaks
- In a small bowl mash the garlic cloves with 1 teaspoon salt to make a paste, then add in chili powder, cumin, honey and Worcestershire sauce; mix to make a paste.
- Arrange the steaks on a plate or platter and rub both sides of the steaks with the chili paste.
- Transfer the steaks to a large resealable plastic bag.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours (or up to 2 days). Remove the steaks 1 hour and 15 minutes and let sit at room temperature (this is IMPORTANT, the steaks must stay out at room temperature before grilling!).
- Prepare the grill.
- Grill the steaks about 5-6 minutes on each side for medium-rare.