Prep 24 hrs
Cook 25 mins
love that white wine worcestershire sauce! Look for it now in the marinade aisle because they changed the name to white wine chicken marinade
- 4 Cornish hens, sliced in halved rinsed and pat dry
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup lea & perrins white wine chicken marinade
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- mix all marinade ingredients together and place hens and marinade in a ziploc type bag. marinate overnight.
- remove from marinade and grill until done, discard marinade.