Recipe by morelhunter
Flavorful way to marinate the same old bird. Prep time includes marinating over night.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup cola
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast (3/4 to 1 inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large plastic bag, blend the first 8 ingredients together.
- Add the chicken and seal, making sure all the air is out.
- Turn to coat if needed.
- Marinate in fridge for several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grill the chicken over hot coals, 8-10 minutes per side, depending on the thickness.
- It is done when the juices run clear.
- Slice and serve on rolls or buns.