Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Flavorful way to marinate the same old bird. Prep time includes marinating over night.
Make and share this Grilled Marinated Chicken Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- In a large plastic bag, blend the first 8 ingredients together.
- Add the chicken and seal, making sure all the air is out.
- Turn to coat if needed.
- Marinate in fridge for several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grill the chicken over hot coals, 8-10 minutes per side, depending on the thickness.
- It is done when the juices run clear.
- Slice and serve on rolls or buns.