Prep 9 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Flavorful way to marinate the same old bird. Prep time includes marinating over night.
Make and share this Grilled Marinated Chicken Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- In a large plastic bag, blend the first 8 ingredients together.
- Add the chicken and seal, making sure all the air is out.
- Turn to coat if needed.
- Marinate in fridge for several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grill the chicken over hot coals, 8-10 minutes per side, depending on the thickness.
- It is done when the juices run clear.
- Slice and serve on rolls or buns.