9 hrs 20 mins
Flavorful way to marinate the same old bird. Prep time includes marinating over night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large plastic bag, blend the first 8 ingredients together.
- 2Add the chicken and seal, making sure all the air is out.
- 3Turn to coat if needed.
- 4Marinate in fridge for several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 5Grill the chicken over hot coals, 8-10 minutes per side, depending on the thickness.
- 6It is done when the juices run clear.
- 7Slice and serve on rolls or buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Marinated Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.6
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1077.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 25.6 g