Prep 8 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Different Veggie, thats for sure! Let me know what you think!
- 1 celeriac, bulb
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons herbs (minced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- Peel the celeriac (best done with a paring knife rather than a vegetable peeler) and cut in 3/8" x 3/8" spears.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, herbs, garlic and hot sauce and marinate the spears for an hour to 8 hours.
- Remove the spears from the marinade (reserving marinade) and grill slowly on a medium hot fire, turning occasionally, until the spears lose their crunch and start to char on the edges.
- Return the spears to the marinade and toss briefly, to coat. Scatter with salt to taste and serve immediately.