1/1 Photo of Grilled Margarita Chicken Breasts
This is a taste sensation and great grilling recipe. My sister served this at a family cookout. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it and clamored for the recipe. (Plan ahead, needs to marinade)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, whisk together lime peel, lime juice, olive oil, tequila, salt and cayenne.
- 2Place chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag.
- 3Pour marinade into bag; seal and refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 4Heat a barbecue grill to medium.
- 5Remove chicken from bag; pour marinade into a small saucepan.
- 6Bring to a boil and boil for 1 full minute.
- 7Grill breasts, skin side down, for 8 to 12 minutes.
- 8Turn and baste with marinade.
- 9Continue to grill and baste until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Margarita Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.3
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 506.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: